Every few days, a magical hair growth serum or product is advertised but so far not one has shown results. Baldness affects men and women and it can be a distressing condition. In most cases, the hair starts to thin at the temples and eventually goes to the crown and front hairline. Once the hair is gone, there is very little chance that it will return. Thankfully, nature has given us oils to prevent thinning. With regular use, hair oils can stimulate growth and prevent hair fall. Oils also prevent premature graying and issues like dandruff etc which negatively impact our crowning glory. So today we will take a look at some homemade recipes for faster hair growth and diy hair growth oil for repair.
1. Extreme hair growth oil DIY
- 50 drops of pure Rosemary essential oil
- 1 tbsp each organic raw Apple cider vinegar and Jojoba oil
- ½ cup Aloe Vera gel
Mix the oils, vinegar and aloe vera gel. Massage the blend into hair and scalp for at least 10 minutes and leave it on overnight.
2. Homemade hair oil to grow long hair
This is a very strong preparation. Perform a patch test first before applying it to the scalp. This oil blend takes care of dandruff and lice and also promotes hair growth.
- 20 drops each Eucalyptus and Lavender oil
- 10 drops each Rosemary and Juniper berry oils
- 5 drops Ylang Ylang oil
- 10 drops of Geranium oil
- 4 oz Coconut oil
Mix all the oils well. Apply to dry hair and scalp. Cover the hair with a plastic cap. Wrap the hair in an old towel. Do not let the blend get into the eyes. Leave the oil for at least 2 hours. Shampoo the hair as usual and rinse off. As a final rinse, add a few drops of Lavender essential oil to the water.
3. Homemade hair mask for growth and repair
We will deviate a bit and discuss a wonderful and super effective hair mask for hair growth with egg.
- 2 tbsp each mustard powder and olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp sugar
- Hot water-1 or 2 tbsp
In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Stir well until it is smooth. Section the hair and apply the mask to roots and scalp. Place a hot damp towel on the head. Keep the hair growth mask for 10-15 minutes. (Ensure first that you are not allergic to this mask’s ingredients by performing a patch test first.) Wash off after 15 minutes using cool water and shampoo.
4. Easy homemade hair oil to grow long and thick hair
- ½ tsp Jojoba oil
- 3 drops Lavender oil
- 2 drops Rosemary oil and Thyme oil each
- 4 tsp Grapeseed oil
Mix all the oils well. Shake vigorously to combine. Massage or spray on the hair. Leave the oil on for at least an hour or overnight. You may cover the hair with a damp cloth. Wash hair out and shampoo as usual. Use daily for 28 days to grow long and thick hair.
5. DIY extreme hair growth oil/serum
This serum is wonderful for hair growth and thickness.
- 1 cup distilled water
- 10 drops each Lavender, Rosemary and Clary Sage essential oils
- 2 tbsp each Aloe Vera gel, dried Nettle leaf and (optional) Horsetail leaf
- Boil the water and add horsetail and nettle leaf. Let the herbs infuse in the hot water for at least 10 minutes.
- Strain the leaves and cool the infused water.
- Pour the herbal water in a spray bottle.
- Measure the Aloe Vera gel and essential oils in the spray bottle.
- Shake well and spray the water on the hair and scalp making sure you cover the roots.
- Use the serum twice a day for longer thicker hair.
6. Extreme hair growth mask without egg
This mask contains banana and avocados which are extremely beneficial for hair growth.
- 1-2 ripe bananas and avocados
- 2 tsp Shea butter
- 1-2 drops of tea tree essential oil and eucalyptus essential oil.
- In a blender, combine avocado, banana and Shea butter until creamy.
- Transfer the creamy blend in a clean glass bowl and add the essential oils.
- Whisk rapidly to combine.
- Massage the extreme hair growth mask on hair and scalp.
- Use a wide toothed comb to remove banana and avocado bits.
- Leave it on the hair for half an hour before washing off with cool water.
- Pat hair dry and style as usual.
- Repeat this mask once a week.
Use these homemade recipes for faster hair growth and see the difference!